1. Fake, long nails painted black.
2. A long black “Elvira” wig (not just any old wig will do, you can get a wig with a big white stripe)
3. Long, false eyelashes
4. Light powder to make skin appear white
5. Eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara.
6. Dark red lipstick (not a bright cherry red, but a much deeper red)
Why should Halloween be all about the costume? These creepy, wacky Halloween hair styles pair perfectly with some of the scariest costumes out there. This look is easy to replicate at home: Blowdry hair straight with volumizing mousse. Follow with a crimping iron on just the middle part. Add a temporary red hair dye for added effect.